Tuesday, July 2, 2013

About me!!

Hi everyone!!

 My name is Casey and I just got married and move to Iowa!! It is very different than Arkansas... I went from trees to corn fields everywhere. I love anything vintage and am obsessed with owls!! I am a bookworm at heart and love exploring old buildings. If you haven't guessed I live in an attic apartment and love that its tiny. The neighborhood that I live in is like a story book apart from living on the back end of Frat/Sorority row (which does get interesting) but all the houses are all older in design, some looking like cottages and others just as in place and old looking. Some have vines growing up one or two walls and  one chimney is covered in them. Every yard has flowers and at least one big shade tree. I live in town and have seen a fox running across the same street twice.. he must have a home somewhere around here. Bunnies are everywhere!! I have never seen so many before. I see at least 5 a day. Well I am off to get an Iowa drivers licence. But will post again soon!  

No comments:

Post a Comment