Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ

Hi everyone!

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or as lots of people know it a Mormon. I have a testimony of my Savior Jesus Christ that he LIVES and that he LOVES everyone!! I am so grateful for the sacrifice that he made in his life so that one day I can return to live with him and my Father in Heaven again. I am grateful for everything that my Father in Heaven and Savior has done and continues to do on a daily basis for me and my family. We are so richly blessed. My husband and I walk through our door every day to feel a constant spirit of love and peace. It is the sweetest feeling to have in our home and we want to always have it in our home. How grateful I am for a modern day Prophet who leads and guides the Lords church in the direction that the Lord wants.

This past Saturday my husband Adam and I had the opportunity to go to the Winter Quarters Temple in Omaha NE. Such a wonderful, loving, humbling spirit resides in the temple. While we were in the temple we felt nothing but our Heavenly Father and Savior's love for us. Towards the end of our time in the temple we received and answer to our prayers through the spirit that is always in the temple. What a loving Father who answers our prayers and the desires of our hearts. To let us know that he hasn't forgotten us and that He does have a plan in store for us. How thankful I am for this wonderful experience and to know that everything is going to keep being an amazing journey!


And how grateful I am to be a member of the Lords gospel to know that this is the right and only place to be.  I am thankful for the Book of Mormon and for its teachings and guidance that it brings into our lives day.  I am extremely grateful and blessed to have an eternal family and for the opportunities that our Heavenly Father gives to us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment