Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More or less..... It's up to you!

So this week I was reminded of a very important lesson and thought I would share it with you and give you the same challenge we were given in our class. I hope you choose to Accept the challenge....

We had a small reminder during our lesson about MURMURING. Let's be honest we have all done it myself included. We choose whether or not we murmur. This one little act can if we choose to murmur can make you and others feel upset, discouraged and down. Or if we choose to we can choose the better part and choose instead to refrain from murmuring. Refraining from this act can brighten your day and some one else's day as well. Instead express gratitude for the blessings you have, tell some one they did a good job and to keep it up!! 

So I challenge you to stop murmuring!! Try it for a week or two and then see how long you can keep getting better at NOT MURMURING!! I am giving myself this challenge as well. :) lets see how long we can keep this going and brightening not only your life but others around you as well !!  



No comments:

Post a Comment